Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mission Log - March 28, 2017 - T4, W6 - Dust Storm and Blessings from Gratitude

Dear People of the Rock,

Thank you for your support, love, and encouragement!  You guys are awesome.



(This is a Dust storm.)​

Miracles are everywhere!

Yesterday, we were finally able to contact the daughter of our new less-active.  She's 15, and she wants to get baptized!  She's awesome.

Also, this week, we were led by the spirit to 4 different super-prepared people!  One of them we were guided to at 8:45 at night, so we determined to return in the daylight hours.  When we returned, he was literally standing outside his house as though waiting for us! :)  Truly a miracle.  Two of them, a couple, have such strong faith in Christ - and they have their Genealogy all done from 2,000 years!! AMAZING!

We passed them all off to the English Sisters, but still!  We were truly blessed.  Also, our Church Tour is coming up on Tuesday.  We're excited - I'll give you a full report next week!

I know that the reason I've been blessed because I've been more grateful.  Instead of thinking negatively, I've tried to always to the bright side this week - and it's brought me a lot of patience and peace of mind.  I thought to myself this morning, "Whoa- love works!" :)  I already knew, but I'm reminded daily.

Also, while we've emailed today, a random member we've never met called us out of the blue and gave us three referrals! :)  Another miracle.  There are miracles all over!

Tune in next week for a more detailed email! :)

Love,
Hna Smurthwaite

No comments:

Post a Comment