Friday, March 10, 2017

Mission Log - February 27, 2017 - T4, W2 - Sweet Spirit and Tree Cutting Service


Ya see the strangest things around El Paso:



:) Had to share!

So our investigator, Petra, has now had TWO interviews - one with our zone leader, one with President Garcia.  She's preparing to be baptized soon!  We hope the rest of her family will follow.

We recently found a former Investigator named Nalleli.  She is so sweet!  We taught Plan of Salvation, using the pamphlet, and in that pamphlet are the words to "I am a Child of God."  We sang it for her as she read the words, and the Spirit testified powerfully to her about her divine identity.  She was a little hesitant to say the closing prayer, so I said, "Well what if I say one, and then you can say one?"  I had just barley said "Amen" when she started to pray!  She's awesome.

We had a funny experience last Saturday.  A potential investigator, Laura, told us in no uncertain terms: "I'm gonna read this book with a vengence! I'll read it with the Bible! If I find any mistakes, I'll know y'all are liars!"  Algo asi. :)  She asked us to give her 15 days.  We agreed, but I know she won't find anything! :)

We also had a surprise service project at Petra's house!



That's her on the right. We showed up in skirts, ready for a lesson, to find her and her family outside chopping up a tree!



​We said we "wood" help! :)

Tune in next week for more woodchips and cheesenips!

Hermana Smurthwaite​

No comments:

Post a Comment