Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Mission Log - October 18, 2016 - Arrived in Albuquerque

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am allowed to email you briefly to let you know that I arrived safe.

I love you guys so much!  You guys are the best parents in the world.

My new companion is really sweet.  Her name is Hermana Martin.

I thought I was going to serve in New Mexico, but no!  I've been sent out to El Paso, Texas!

I will tell y'all more about everything on P-day, which has recently been changed to Monday in this mission.

Love, Love, Love,
Hna Smurthwaite


** Email Received from President Guffey **
Dear Brother and Sister Smurthwaite,

Hermana Smurthwaite has safely arrived in the New Mexico Albuquerque Mission!  Here is a picture of her with President and Sister Guffey.  Later this week we will send you a hard copy picture of the arriving group of missionaries which we took yesterday in front of the Albuquerque New Mexico Temple.

We are grateful for you having worked with your daughter to prepare to serve at this wonderful moment in their life!

Best always,

President Guffey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment